Kids are so darn funny and entertaining! Especially when they show their raw and authentic personalities. Jimmy Kimmel was able to capture this entertainment with his YouTube Challenge campaign for parents. Jimmy reminds us that humor is one of the best ways to capture your audience’s attention and get them to remember and talk about you. Please enjoy BOTH of these videos and be sure to share the holiday comedy relief!
Web Marketing Therapy has been geeking out a lot lately building mobile websites for our clients. NOTE: I am not talking apps (like games, etc) but sites that work better on a mobile browser. More people are using their smart phones than ever before, so you may want to consider adding a mobile website to your marketing mix (and if you need our help going mobile, contact us!)
Here are some stats thanks to KISS Metrics!
• In August 2011 mobile browsing represented 7.1% of all worldwide browsing activity.
• Between 2/2009 and 8/2011, mobile browser share grew by 1000%.
• 25% (1 in 4) of mobile users expect to access the web from their device at least once a day.
• For online-only retailers, a mobile site can increase consumer engagement by as much as 85%.
• Website visitors are 51% more likely to do business with an online retailer if it has a mobile site.
• Mobile users are 88% more likely to do business with Auto Dealers if the website is optimized for mobile.
• In 2010 it was estimated that only 22% of the Alexa top 500 websites have optimized for mobile.
If you need some art therapy to continue your WEBucation, enjoy the infographic below!!
Source: The Growing Importance of Mobile Website Optimization Infographic