Do you ever have those “what the heck should I post to social media?!” moments? We get it, we’ve been there. Spare unnecessary social media marketing stress – schedule posts in advance with a little help from some healthy hashtags.
The hashtags below are ones that can help guide your post creation. You don’t have to post to all of these every week (be natural!), these are simply suggestions when you have social media content writing block 🙂
- #MusicMonday – Share what you are listening to.
Example post: Focus time at @WebMarketing_RX. Headphones on, listening to Classical For Studying station on @pandoramusic. #MusicMonday
- #motivationmonday – Post content that is motivational to your audience. Images are content too ya know!
Example post: Why dream of success when you can wake up and work for it? #mondaymotivation #wildwebwomen
- #TravelTuesday – Where are you working from today? Share where and tag the location if that works for you!
- #TuesdayTreat – What are you treating yourself to today? Also a great opportunity to tag other brands for more connection
- #TipTuesday – We love this one. Giving your audience tips is a healthy way to keep people happy!
Example post: Don’t stress about content marketing! Use this simple #contentmarketing tip! #TipTuesday http://ow.ly/jewH30aVg7c
- #WisdomWednesday – Share quotes or wise advice. Images work really well for this one!
Example post: “Do or do not; there is no try.” -Yoda #wisdomwednesday
- #WomanCrushWednesday – We also run a women’s coaching and community site called WildWebWomen.com so we looove sharing women who inspire us with this one!
- #WellnessWednesday. Self-explanatory.
Example Post: Stop Business Stress and Anxiety – Start with Exercise https://shar.es/1QPVzY via @WebMarketing_RX #WellnessWednesday
- #ThankfulThursday -Share reasons to be thankful. For us, we are thankful for our work from home jobs. You can also share things you are thankful for, people you are thankful for.
- #ThursdayFunday – Post fun finds!
- #FollowFriday – This is a fun one to give love to people you like! #FF is also used for Follow Friday.
- #FridayFunday – like #ThursdayFunDay, share fun things!
- #FridayReads – Give a shout out for great blog posts/books to share!
If this post was helpful, click to tweet it! Happy Content Marketing!